“Hate will paralyze your mind, Gotta see the other side, It costs ya nothing to be kind, Not so different you and I, Looking for love in a different light, Until we find that equal sign.”, = (Equal Sign) by J-Hope of BTS
“= (Equal Sign)” by J-Hope of BTS is a powerful song that delivers a positive message of equality and unity which is included in his album, Jack In The Box. The song promotes the idea of being a good human by encouraging listeners to embrace equality and unity. The lyrics of the song emphasize the importance of accepting and respecting others, regardless of their differences. The lyrics encourage people to embrace their differences and work together towards a better future.
In interviews, J-Hope has spoken about the message behind the song and how he hopes it can inspire people to be better humans. He has expressed his belief that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their background, and that by coming together and celebrating our differences, we can create a better world for everyone.
What is a Good Human?
Being a good human means living a life that is guided by kindness, compassion, empathy, and respect for oneself and others. It involves making choices and taking actions that contribute to the well-being of others, the environment, and society as a whole. This can be demonstrated through simple acts of kindness and generosity towards others, as well as by actively working towards positive social change and contributing to the greater good.
There are many ways people can be good, and it can start with small acts of kindness and empathy. For example:
- Showing gratitude: A simple “thank you” can go a long way in showing appreciation for someone’s help or kindness including those who may be different from us.
- Offering a helping hand: Helping a friend or neighbour with a small task, like carrying groceries, can make a big difference in their day.
- Listening attentively: Listening to someone without judgement or distraction can help them feel heard and supported.
- Being respectful: Showing respect towards others, even those who may have different beliefs or opinions, can help promote understanding and tolerance.
- Practising honesty: Being truthful and transparent in our interactions with others can build trust and strengthen relationships.
- Taking action to protect the environment: reducing our use of single-use plastics, conserving energy, and supporting sustainable practices. Can switch to a better period management by using Suci Menstrual Cup
- Encouraging and supporting others to make positive changes in their lives: Acts of kindness, volunteering, or advocating for social and environmental issues.
No matter how small or insignificant the positive changes may seem, every effort to be a better person counts. Even if you feel discouraged or overwhelmed, remember that every small step you take towards being a better person can make a difference. So don’t feel small or insignificant, keep trying, and be proud of the progress you make along the way!
Overall, being a good human is about being mindful of how we treat others and making an effort to create a more positive and compassionate world. Practising small acts of kindness and empathy, we can make a big difference in the lives of those around us. By being good humans in these ways, we can help create a better world for both present and future generations, where everyone is treated with kindness, dignity, and respect, and where the planet is sustained for years to come.
J-Hope’s message in “Equal Sign” is a call to action for listeners to strive towards being good humans by embracing diversity and working towards a more inclusive and accepting society. He also performed at Lollapalooza and was widely praised by fans and critics alike. Many noted his high energy and engaging stage presence, as well as his ability to connect with the audience despite the language barrier. Some even hailed his performance as one of the highlights of the festival. J-Hope’s live performance at Lollapalooza was a testament to his talent and his ability to captivate and entertain audiences from all over the world.
Who is J-Hope?
J-Hope, whose real name is Jung Hoseok, is a South Korean rapper, dancer, and songwriter. He is a member of the internationally renowned K-pop group BTS. J-Hope was born on February 18, 1994, in Gwangju, South Korea. He initially pursued a career as a street dancer before auditioning for BTS in 2012. He is considered one of the most talented and influential artists in the K-pop industry and has a large following of fans all over the world. However, J-Hope currently is on temporary break from his musical career in order to fulfil his military service as it is mandatory for all able-bodied men in South Korea between the ages of 18-28 for approximately 2 years.
이젠 우릴 믿을 차례, 호비 💜.끝.